Freein' Pancho Paperback – January 3, 2011
Childhood ends for Calvin Moore on a muddy hillside when he finds his beloved show horse strangled in her broken halter. "Horse killer," some say. Grief and guilt hang heavy. Calvin's bleak home life offers little solace. Calvin's step-father offers twenty dollars if he'll leave home forever. When grief manifests as rage, Calvin plunges head-long down the hard road toward self-discovery. It's 1955. Ray Kroc opens the world's first McDonald's; Blackboard Jungle premieres; Elvis Presley signs with RCA; and James Dean finds immortality on Highway 466. Rebellion and change are in the air. "That Calvin, he'll amount to something," folks around the the riding stable have been heard to say. But will he? As the hills above San Francisco Bay turn from green to golden, Calvin is faced with hard choices and perilous temptations. Night riding or joy riding? Horses or Harleys? Do the right thing or wrong? Leave home--or stay?
The Gospel of Ashes Paperback – May 20, 2012
While searching for Phan's missing daughter, Boston residents Mei Li Phan and Landry Carmichael stumble into a massive conspiracy.Their search threatens powerful forces seeking radical change. So now, they must die.
The conspiracy: nuke a major American city. Carmichael and Phan are labeled terrorists, hunted by authorities, killers on their trail. Where can they go? Who can they trust?
But past is prologue. Mei Li Phan is not what she seems; Carmichael no stranger to violence. They must each relive painful history to muster strength to survive. But strength is not enough. Can they mobilize the courage and the cunning? Can they survive long enough to save the lives of millions? To save the USA as we know it?
Non-fiction from Writers Glen
Build It With Nitrogen: The Fast-Off-the-Block Erlang Web Framework
Anime from Writers Glen
Aya Takeo Vol. I
- Great civilizations wobble down the katana's edge of history. They lean toward justice, peace, and enlightenment, but are ever checked by ignorance and greed. They arise from the dreams and daring of their warriors--those who forget self in confrontation with dark forces. When the warriors fall, so goes civilization.
- Great love dances down similar precarious trajectories--at one cheek courage, will, and heart; at the other, selfishness, ego, and doubt. It is the aria of mortal lovers. Those who give all to receive everything. When lovers lose heart, civilizations are shattered. For what is a lover but a warrior in combat with the dark forces of self.
- Aya.Takeo is a story of space, time, civilization and star-crossed love. It's a story over time set in a distant wrinkle of space where some things are familiar and others are forever surprising.
Aya Takeo Vol. II
- Aya.Takeo is a story of space, time, civilization, and star-crossed love. It's a story for our time set in a distant wrinkle of space where some things are familiar and others are forever surprising.
- The love and perseverance between Aya, a noblewoman separated from her lowly warrior, Takeo, continues amidst an invasion from the spider mecha.
- Takeo gains a new companion and Ji-gumo undergoes a revolutionary makeover! Discover the true face of the enemy as Lord Hisoka proves how far he is willing to go to attain power, total control......Aya.
Aya Takeo Vol. III
- Aya.Takeo is a story of space, time, civilization and star-crossed love. It's a story for our time set in a distant wrinkle of space where some things are familiar and others are forever surpising.
- The love and perserverance between Aya, a noblewoman separated from her lowly warrior Takeo, continues amidst an invasion from the spider mecha.
- Not satisfied with merely ousting Lord Osama, Hisoka's lust for power (and fear of reprisal from the spider leader, Sasa-gumo) continues unabated as his tyranny lays waste to the land and its people. Can Takeo, Ji-gumo, and Nigel stop Hisoka before it's too late?
- Most importantly, can they save Aya?